Thank you for voting the Gibson House as the Best Place for Weddings in Yolo County for the last SIX years!
Elegant, Unforgettable, Affordable
Your Day, Your Way
- You have maximum flexibility when you get married at the Gibson House.
- Our Wedding Package is $1,675 and includes bathrooms, prep kitchen and dressing rooms, 2 hours of access inside the Historic Mansion for Photographs and Tours. Access into Two Barns filled with Antiques.
- Grounds only rental rates are $950 for a half day and $1,350 for a full day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- You get to choose your caterer, photographer, DJ/Band and other vendors
- Catering kitchen, restroom and dressing room included
- You can have your ceremony and reception in ONE LOCATION!
Picturesque Grounds: Call us to schedule a free tour of the garden and grounds. Our helpful staff is on-hand to answer all your questions. For a full list of pricing options, please visit this page, and to see if your date is available, visit our calendar page.
The Gibson House is also available for wedding luncheons, photo shoots, rehearsal dinners and other events.
Be A Part of History
Say “I Do” among beautiful, centuries-old oak trees in front of one of the oldest homes in Yolo County! Since 1857, guests have gathered at the Gibson House to celebrate with family and friends.
Dance the night away under the olive trees and enjoy the natural beauty of the gardens and grounds while making your own history.
We are happy to work with you to make your event unforgettable.
For more information please contact the Gibson House Museum at or 530-666-1045.