Your support today helps us to further and preserve the history of Yolo County.
- How you can support the Gibson House, Yolo County Historical Museum make an unrestricted tax deductible donation – on line.
- To mail or fax your donation – on line
The Yolo County Historical Museum is pleased to recognize donations of $500 or more on our Donor Honor Board located in the entrance of the Gibson House.
The Yolo County Historical Museum is poised to become the centerpiece of community activity. To achieve this goal we need your help! Please consider becoming a member of the Gibson Group, individual and corporate benefactors.
Gibson Group benefactors donate a substantial annual gift that underwrites the ongoing operational expenses of the Gibson House. In this era of dwindling budgets, your support is critical to help us to continue and expand our mission to reach hundreds of local school children and their families every year as part of our education program, and to host community events for all. These activities allow us to tell the story of Yolo County and its people.
The Yolo County Historical Museum is a self-sufficient organization supported by the generosity of the community.
In addition to the sense of pride and community spirit that Gibson Group benefactors derive from their support of the Gibson House, members of this select group receive:
- Links to their organizations on the Yolo County Historical Museum website
- Recognition in YCHM printed materials
- Plaques and other on-site recognition
- Framed certificates to display in their stores or corporate offices